Thursday, November 22, 2007

More on the Star Chamber

Ok - so when I finally got around to ploughing through the subpage talking all about Durova and her 'evidence' - I eventually found my way to Giano's talkpage, where he has posted some of it. I was genuinely shocked, and angered all over again (geez, you'd think I'd learn....) to discover Durova, in her first link, showing the assembled chosen few a diff of mine, somehow chosen to illustrate a 'playbook'.

The whole document is of course laughable (quite embarrassingly, ridiculously so) but the damage that editors like Durova do is very real - I have felt my blood boil, and been stressed out by the kind of flippant, 'oh this is all decided, and we're far too busy to explain why' attitude which, as it turns out, is based on lies and deceit.

A little while ago, I posted to the list that a wikipedia ethics committee might be in order. I didn't realise quite how badly it's needed.

No comments: