Thursday, November 22, 2007

Filed my motion for dismissal

And I'm relieved to be no where near the most active zone of wiki drama - Durova. Geez it's kicked off furiously there - and I see a RfC has now opened. It will be interesting, and revealing, to see whether Durova honours her commitment to stand down as an admin (she is 'open to recall').

Obviously she could just withdraw from that category, and say 'nah, I'm not gonna quit unless Arb Com fire me.' but I think she'll do the right thing eventually. Or perhaps the better analogy is that it's all over really - the tide is coming in, and she's gonna get wet feet.

Oh - and per the title of this post - I've put a 'speedy resolution' motion to the Arb.s - I really can't guess how it may be received, but I hope they'll at least consider it. I've got my fingers crossed.

No comments: