Wednesday, November 28, 2007

90 days part two

Another day, another surprise! - Despite my clear feelings on the current Arb processes, I've felt thus far that my treatment is at least in part a function of how unimportant, irrelevant (and unpopular) I am - I'm really no big wiki deal.
I see now that Giano is also up for a 90 day ban (and a year's ban from Wiki space - something they're not considering me for?!) - with 'shark jumping' this furious it's becoming clearer that reform will eventually occur - the Arb.s are destroying their credibility.
You couldn't make this up.

1 comment:

Whistleblower said...

That is sick and IMHO should be reported in the press.

Someone punished just for not turning a blind eye, when he saw someone be banned at random and random paranoias causing people to block erroneously?