Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Concerto No. 2, 2nd Mvt.

I'm afraid the title of this post is somewhat oblique - buy hey, I don't suppose that matters much.
I was going to write something about the 'notable by his abscence' Raul - then I realised that I actually really feel for him - the Durova bomb dropping right before the election has put him between a rock and a hard place. I've never come across Raul before, so don't really know how he'll react, but I wouldn't blame him for recusing, because voting or expressing almost any opinion would likely cost him his spot. (on the other hand - a principled stand to defend the position of a downtrodden private muse would be simply wonderful!)

Time will tell.

(also no word from Charles and Paul - I'll be interested to see where their ideas lead......)

No comments: